Providing Santa Clarita Nonprofit Leaders networking opportunities, training and resources to better serve our community.
Next Meeting: February 11th @ 12pm
We are excited to have Lisa Raggio from One True North Leadership and Coaching Solutions presenting at the March meeting. Lisa will be sharing why a 90-day plan is important for your nonprofit and how to impliment a successful plan.
– Creating and Funding a Vision for your nonprofit – why this is important as we prepare for a post-COVID19 reality.
– Creating and Maximizing your Nonprofit Growth Checklist
– Developing SMARTER (specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented, time-framed, encouraging, and rewarding) Goals and Objectives
– Establishing KPIs (key performance indicators) to help increase your fundraising
You won’t want to miss this presentation.
Lisa Raggio is co-owner of One True North Leadership and Coaching Solutions, a brother-sister operated leadership and management coaching firm in Santa Clarita. In addition to being a business coach, Lisa is a nonprofit executive management consultant who has lead and worked with local and national nonprofits for more than two decades that include the YWCA, Habitat for Humanity and currently consults as executive director for the national Firefighter Cancer Support Network. Her accomplishments include: designing, developing, and facilitating an award-winning nationally recognized leadership course; creating a “Best Practice” Military Empowerment program recognized by the state of California; and initiating and scaling a large community needs assessment that resulted in an inaugural Collective Impact Initiative for the city of Glendale.
Lisa is honored to have been awarded the Kiwanis Foundation’s Distinguished Service Award; the Business Life Women Achievers Award; and to have been selected to represent the national YWCA as a VIP guest of First Lady Obama for a “Champions of Change” event for her work creating innovative nonprofit empowerment programs.
Did you miss February’s meeting?
Major Gift Fundraising Strategies for Small to Medium Non-Profits
- Determining and defining a major gift for your organization
- Using donor data to identify capacity ratings and wealth ratings without paying outside services
- Realistic expectations and strategies when taking a donor through the solicitation cycle
- Important metrics to measure the success of your Major Gift program
Thank you to Our Guest Speakers
Join our guestlist and receive information directly in your inbox